August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Monday, January 28, 2008

Christmas 2007








What a beautiful Christmas we had this year! Yes, it was our first Christmas married, so that was wonderful in itself. We got to experience Christmas in Cayman as well as fly home to be with our families. Dusty and I have never enjoyed being home more than this trip and never felt more blessed! We went to Christmas cantatas, Christmas parties, and just enjoyed being with our entire family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is awesome! I like seeing pictures of your life in the Cayman. Soak it in and enjoy the journey.
I love you,
Daddy Boyd

Anonymous said...

This is so cool ! My beautiful daughter-n-law just keeps amazing me! Thanks guys for sharing a part of your life with us. The blog rocks ! Miss you both to the core, Dad M.