August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Friday, September 19, 2008

Shanan comes to Visit



For those of you that didn't already know this, a friend of mine that I graduated high school with started Vet School at St. Matthews last semester. It was nice to have a familiar face for Dusty and I so far from home. We would sit with Jesse and talk about home or just hang out. It was such a blessing for us! His girlfriend, now fiance Shanan, came to visit a couple of times and we would all go eat when the boys weren't studying. Shanan kept me company during the day too :-) We were able to catch up from when we were younger and very close friends! Enjoy!

No comments: