August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mimi and Becca come to visit!!



























And they arrive!!! I was so thrilled to see them!
We immediately went to pick Dusty up from the clinic! It was exciting for them to greet him and I got a picture of him dressed up!

Getting our fish "locally" for dinner with Big Red.

Slide at Margaritaville
Cooking the fish we got in town earlier in the day

The Millican's :-)


Our last family visit before we return home was Mimi and Becca coming to visit! They could only stay for a few days, so I planned everyday to the max, and we had a blast!! Dusty had to study, but when he could take a break, he would hang out with us!! It was hard to see the girls leave and I don't think they wanted to, but our trip was blessed with the Lord's favor and was worth every minute!! These pictures have to surely some up the entire trip!!!

No comments: