August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Sunday, July 13, 2008

Last few days with Preschool

These last few days with the preschool consist of our spring concert where they sang multiple songs and our field trip to the Turtle Farm!
Needless to say, he was so excited to pick up the turtles!


I was exhuasted after this day :-) Overly worth it though!

A really old turtle from The Turtle Farm
Two of my "girly-girls" for the spring concert. They LOVE pink :-)
Reuniting with some of my 5th graders during the spring concert at Triple C
My buddy Jerome

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!! THAY LOOKS SO FUN I WISH I COULD OF CAME AND YOUR KIDS LOOK SO CUTE AND NICE & KALLY WAS SO CUTE I MISS U