August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dusty's 25th Pirate Birthday!!!

Dusty's best SMU buds!
My favorite Caribbean girls!
The whole gang!
Ok everyone, this is the "birthday book" that I put together for Dusty. Thank you for all of your messages, he absolutely loved reading them!


ARRRR Matey!!!!

Yep, pirates we are! To celebrate Dusty's 25th birthday here in Cayman, I got some of our closest friends here together and booked a sunset cruise on a pirate ship. We had never done it before, so I knew it would be perfect and a birthday Dusty wouldn't soon forget. Mama was in town for this and helped me plan so much! It was truly a blast! We sailed for about two hours, enjoyed appetizers and birthday cake!

No comments: