August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Movie Night! Iron Man (again :-o)!!!!

der dernt der dernt der..... der-der-der-der-der-dernt der dernt der....I am Iron Man!!
as Dusty kept on singing over and over! :-)




Our first week back in and we missed our friends. We were invited to go see Ironman, and for our family reading this...yes we already saw it but went again :-). Yall know that Dusty had to see it again!! (he grew up reading the Iron Man comics). Our friend, Jesse, in this picture next to Dusty is a friend of mine from high school who just started Vet School down here. He and Dusty really have a lot in common, too bad these are our last few months in Cayman :-(
Wes was trying to be Ironman in this picture :-)

No comments: