August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spring Fair @ Triple C


Two of my most precious preschoolers....Rachete and Arianna


The teachers I work with in Preschool....Allison (who is from Trussville, crazy isn't it!) and Deleta


The Spring Fair was so much fun! Our pre-school both was "The Goldfish Bowl". If students could ring the right cup, they won a free goldfish, it was adorable!! There was face painting, dunking booths, and tons of other things. The students throughout the day, could pay a dollar and sign the teacher of their choice up to participate in the finale, a suitcase race. I knew my fifth graders from earlier in the year were up to something....and sure enough, I was one of the teachers picked. Honestly, I took it as a compliment :-) We had to race around the gym and pick a suitcase and then dress into the clothes in the box....mine was a pirate! I didn't win, but it was so fun!

No comments: