August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Preschool @ Triple C

One of the many signs I got to create for the preschoolers.
Adorable right...Nicholas, Jerome, Peirce and Joel. My little Cayman and Jamaica friends :-)
Tijon, Jamie, Sarah, Shanti, and Rafi having a blast playing outside!

Rachete and Caleb opening up their Easter eggs.
Rachete begged me to let her carry my purse. It was slightly bigger than her :-)
Arianna, Xaria, Carter, Joel, Nicholas and Justin outside of the Butterfly Farm.


These kids will forever bring joy to my heart. They are some of the most amazing kids, as you can probably tell in these pictures!

No comments: