August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Grand Cayman Dog Show

Hannah, a sweet 1st grader from Triple C that I know.



The Humane Society and Pedigree put on their annual Cayman Islands Dog Show. Dusty and I are always wanting to do new things on the island and things we might not have the chance of doing again....so when I heard about this, we immediately wanted to go. If you're like me, I watch the real dog shows on tv and knew Kyleigh or I had no idea what to do. However, this was more for fun, so we entered two of more than 20 different events that they had....the "First time entry" and "Toy Breed" groups. I was so excited when they called Kyleigh for first place out of all the toy breeds there. It was really so neat! So we then got to be in the "Best in Show" competition. No she didn't get gift certificates or anything like that, but she got a nice blue ribbon and had a wonderful time :-) Ok, you can laugh at us now if you want.... :-)

No comments: