August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Back Home in Alabama

Mr. Millican's birthday :-)


My 23rd birthday dessert that Dusty and Mrs. Vickie made me.
Brothers and Sisters
Visiting family in Trussville
Eating our wedding cake on our One Year Anniversary!

Sweet Home Alabama
We are home and this is a mix of pictures from different things we've done in the first month back home. Dusty of course has been studying night and day, so we were laying low for most of our first weeks home. We enjoyed birthday gatherings and just being with family. We already greatly miss Grand Cayman but feel so blessed to be back in Sweet Home Alabama and are enjoying the things we missed while away :-)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

srry i forgot your b-day looks like you had fun i miss u so much update your blog asap!!!!!!!!!!!