August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Watching the Crimson Tide Roll








Needless to say, Dusty has very much missed Alabama football while in medical school. Some Saturdays, we were able to make time to watch the game on t.v. For the Mississippi State game, Brad got us both tickets and had a blast watching it at Bryant Denny. How awesome that they are undefeated this season on top of everything! For those of you viewing this that aren't from Alabama or the South...I am not sure I can explain how big Alabama football is to our families. I think that is why our veins run Crimson ;-) Enjoy!

No comments: