August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Tuesday, February 19, 2008

BBQ at Treasure Island

our crazy friends...KACY and ESTHER

Craig, Lisa, J.P. and Terry being goofy for the camera.
Esther, Christelle, and Candice
Dusty and Alex
The grill masters....Alex, Dusty, Craig, Jeremy,and Sheena


February 16th, 2008

So the gang from Sunrise had a barbecue on Saturday night, right here at Treasure Island where we live. It was Wanda's birthday and we all pitched in to bring the food. I made some caramel popcorn mix and it was a hit :-) We really had a blast. We are so blessed with these wonderful new friends!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hey Guys,
It was great meeting you both today. Dusty, you did a great job teaching today, really enjoyed the message. Ya'll have a great week and see you soon.

Tara Camp