August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Sunday, February 17, 2008

Our 1st Valentine's Married & Dinner at 7





February 14th, 2008

What a wonderful day for us! We both had school, but...I cooked us a few heart-shaped peanut butter pancakes to get the day going. Dusty ordered flowers to be sent to my school but they never came....all in all we ended up getting them for free and I got them the next day. They are the first set of dozen roses I have ever received and they are absolutely beautiful!!! He bought me a new purse and some Chanel lotion to go with the perfume he got me for Christmas. I bought him some new scuba gear...flippers and the whole thing! He sent me to the salon and I got my hair highlighted and had a manicure, while he was upstairs in the room doing the dirty dishes for me :-). And no, I didn't ask him to do them....but yes, I do have the sweetest husband ever (we all know Dusty doesn't do dirty dishes! haha). We then went to dinner the most amazing restaurant we had ever been to in our life! The restaurant is called 7 Prime Cuts and 7 Sunsets at the Ritz-Carlton. I had NEVER seen that many lobster tails and Fillet Mignon!! All you can eat!!!!! Dusty ate around 10 lobster tails and 3 steaks! (and ran 5 miles the next day) Thats MY BABY!! We had a BALL!!

No comments: