August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Saturday, February 9, 2008

Copper Falls & Rambo


We had the best dinner tonight at Copper Falls Steakhouse. Kacy, Wes, and Marius joined us and we all ordered a steak! Dusty and I went to see Rambo after the movie. It was very violent but had a pretty good message. A group of Christians went into a village to deliver bibles and medicine. I won't tell all but we did enjoy ourselves. I have been wanting popcorn and chocolate during a movie for a while now....the Lord blessed us as soon as we walked in. A lady gave us a "free popcorn" ticket! Complete Favor, right :-)!

No comments: