August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Thursday, September 5, 2013

A nurse tells me "You have a linebacker there" and I wasn't sure what that meant in regards to your weight, hehe.  I hear them call out 8'7" and 9'7" and then finally I hear that you weigh 9'1".  They bring you over to me and all I can do is cry.  This was truly one of the greatest moments I've ever experienced and words really can't explain...

Unfortunately the medicine they gave me was putting me to sleep, which is what it is supposed to do.  Believe me Buddy, I fought the sleep as much as I could!  They rolled us back to our room and all of our family was waiting in the hallway.  I could hear there cries and praises...they were beside themselves!





No comments: