August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Thursday, September 5, 2013


Sunday, the day before your arrival, your Daddy and I didn't know what to do with ourselves :).  So...we went shopping at the outlet malls and just loafed around.  We ran small errands and just enjoyed our time together before our little family welcomed you, our 3rd member!
Around dinner, your Nana and PawPaw Gene arrived in town so we met them along with Honey Sue and Pops at Taziki's in Trussville.  They all stayed together and your Daddy and I headed home.  Your PawPaw and Granny Steph arrived into town shortly later and stopped by to say hello before the big day!  It was the greatest feeling to know all your grandparents were in town and ready to meet you!
After everyone left, I think I finally fell asleep around 12:30, setting my alarm for 4:30!  Sooo excited!

No comments: