August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Thursday, September 12, 2013

They got us settled back in Room 323 and bathed you and continued to check over you.  You scored an 8 and a 9 on the Apgar!  Because I was still fighting the nausea medicine, your Daddy got to share in your first skin-to-skin contact.  What a precious moment for the two of you!






9:00
Your grandparents and Aunt and Uncle finally got to come in and meet you!  I know the wait was horrible for them.
Honey Sue holding you for the first time.
PawPaw meeting and talking to you for the first time.



Uncle B and Aunt Allie drove up from Tuscaloosa (after her 1st day teaching) to meet you!  Uncle Brad was smitten over you.  
This is what he texted to me the following day: "That was so incredible last night, no doubt the coolest thing I've ever seen!  Love you and proud of you"

Granny Stephanie seeing you for the first time.


Aunt Mimi has waited a very long time to meet and hold you!


































3 Generations of Millican's











Definitely the highlight of all of our lives to date....you sweet Jake!





No comments: