August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Sunday, January 18, 2009

Brian and Laurissa Millican

Off to Jamaica!


Silly!
With the Bride and Groom!

Mama Vickie and Gene
Adam and Lacie (Dusty's cousin)
Nathan (Dusty's Brother)
With Uncle Tommy
Shea and Erin
Brothers
Beautiful Bride! One of my favorite pictures!
Brothers and Sisters at the Rehearsal Dinner
Cutie!
Me and my new sister-in-law

The wonderful men!
The ladies at Brian and Lauri's Tea
Aunt Leachy, Lauri, Me, and Lacie at the Tea
Dusty, Me, Mama Vickie, and Ida Mae
Mammaw and Pawpaw (Dusty's grandparents)

At last, we got to enjoy the beautiful wedding and wedding festivities of Dusty's brother Brian and his beautiful wife, Lauri. Lauri has become one of my greatest and dearest friends over the past two years and now to have her as family is such a blessing. The four of us are relatively all the same age so to have that friendship along with family tied to it is so wonderful! Enjoy these beautiful pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whos wedding and that looks fun