August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas 2008

Here are some pictures from this past Christmas. As I was doing this I realized that somewhere along the way, I accidentally deleted some pictures. That really bothers me, but oh well, here are some great ones anyway! These include visiting my Granny in Atlanta, and my family in Chattanooga. We also went to Gatlinburg with my family this Christmas!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so cool that everyone gets ttoo see me on there thanks i love your blog it looks so cool there i want to come see u very soon and call me

Anonymous said...

hi lanny me and my friend saw it and i loved it and she did to and madison said she loves kally already

Anonymous said...

hey lanny i got your voice mail last night on my b-day ummmm call later tonight if your free i loved it when we went to the cabins i want to buy all of the ones we stayed in talk to u soon love emily i might send u another letter soon real soon e-mail me back when u got this commet and tell me what u want the letter to be about so i no what to write