August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our Family from Covenant!



Dusty and his boys Zeke and Ti-Ti
Zoe girl! Alan and Angela's little girl!
My sweet "joyous" Caroline! My mentor Amy's little girl.
My favorite picture! All the boys! Austin, Sam, Titus, Dusty, Ethan, Chris and Zeke!
Me and Jack! He was playing hide and seek with me all day and I caught him!
Me and my sweet Kaylie (This was my flower girl in our wedding :-)
The boys playing their game of Sunday football in the front yard of Covenant
I adore this picture of Zeke! He was on the other team and trying to overhear the plays of Dusty's team! His face is priceless!!!
Caroline wanting so bad to play with the boy cousins Ethan and Zeke!
Dusty with sweet Caroline and Baby Shepard!

Our family at Covenant make up so much of who Dusty and I have become! During our time at home from Cayman, and before leaving for Baltimore, we got to spend a lot of great time with everyone from Covenant Life in Alexandria!

No comments: