August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Monday, January 19, 2009

Our First SNOW in Baltimore

Ok well the weather has predicted snow SO many times since we have been here, but we have yet to get any! So today, Dusty left for work and at about 9:30 I look outside, and it is pouring snow!! I actually got all giddy like a little kid. I dressed Kyleigh and myself up and went outside!! I couldn't drive anywhere though because the roads were covered and I am not used to driving a car in the snow. Dusty sent me a message around noon and said it was doing the same thing downtown! It is just beautiful!! So, here are some pictures that I took today (which by the way it is still snowing...pouring snow to be exact!). I had to take them myself because Dusty wasn't here. Enjoy, but do pray that Dusty gets to and from work safe when it snows. The hospitals don't close around here for snow ;-).
The entrance to where we live :-)


Yes, that is our little car down there all covered in snow. We have one covered parking spot and then one uncovered. But we can look right out to this spot. This picture is actually taken from our balcony.
Little different sight than Kyleigh swimming in the Caribbean waters :-)
Outside, around the complex where we live here in Columbia.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey lanny!!!!!!!!!!havent herd your voice in a while if u call ill tell u what im doing for my party and it snowed all day non stop while we were in school we almost go out but there wasnt enough call me later and one of those pictures tells what i making for your birthday i havent gottin the letter yet have u sent it???call me tonight