August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007
The BEST day of our lives!
Psalm 139:9-10
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."




Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun Times with The Duke's during Christmas!

We adore our friends Chris and LeeAnn and their precious babies, Ethan and Anna. They moved to Huntsville recently and we were able to go and visit them a couple of times. We went to Santa's Village in Huntsville and The Polar Express in Chattanooga! I miss hanging out with them so much already!All of us at The Polar Express
Anna with her jingle bell
Ethan talking to Santa
Precious! Santa was about to board the train!

The Adorable Duke Family!
The Polar Express- Chattanooga, TN

Sweet Anna Banana!!

All of us at Santa's Village
Yes, Dusty did one too :-)
Ethan and Anna writing their notes to Santa.

The Duke Family
The two LeeAnne/Leigh-Anne's :-)

No comments: